Monday 27 August 2012

Installed 21mm Eibach Pro Spacers

I finished installing my Eibach 21mm Pro-Spacers all the way around. I ordered 20mm but the supplier ordered 21mm from Eibach so was given the 21mm. Nevermind :) it took 3 weeks to arrive so I don't think I will fuss about 1mm :)

Having now installed them, I think the 30mm spacers would have looked much better. The 21mm dont make the wheels stick out as much as I would have liked. I was advised to go with 20mm by someone who fitted 30mm's and then reverted back to 20mm because it effected the handling. Nevertheless, the 21mm is much better than having no spacers at all.

Below are a few pics of the Eibach Pro Spacer installation:



7 comments:

  1. I agree. You did a great job with this installation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you tried to implement wheels without speacers? If yes. Do you had any problems?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wheels without spacers is fine but the clearance is very little and on full lock on the RS wheel lining it rubs on the lining.

      Delete
  3. 30mm is better isn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! fantastic job m8! CAn you provide me a link to order those spacers for myself too?

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job! Your car looks top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the loan company that grants me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors have neglected my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can help you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also 247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number on +1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete