Monday 21 September 2015

Full Gloss Black Roof

Having had a busy schedule, I haven't had time to do much new things on the Megane. I have got lots planned for the Megane in the coming year so stay tuned. In the meantime, here is my most recent update. The roof of the Megane has a fixed glass roof. This gives half of the roof a gloss black look. I wanted to paint the other half and also thought I would paint the entire roof including the a pillars.

Here are some pictures of the fully painted roof.







4 comments:

  1. the loan company that grants me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors have neglected my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can help you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also 247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number on +1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m recommending a verified and trusted trader for those who would like to earn extra money weekly on crypto , with an investment of $500 you can earn $3500 in 7 days

    Withdrawals are processed when due!!!

    100% genuine and legit✔️✔️✔️

    To set up an investment contact on

    WhatsApp: +27633586789 or Contact Email: wilsontradeszone@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete